AFWA is proud to offer a Corporate Membership Program to companies that enroll five or more members at the same time. Individuals who become members under this plan will receive all the benefits of AFWA membership at a special discounted dues rate, and the company will be eligible to choose from several corporate bonuses.
(enroll 5-15 members):
All individuals receive a 20% discounted national dues rate
Annual processing fee: $30
(enroll 16-25 employees):
All individuals receive a 25% discounted national dues rate
Receive 1 Corporate Bonus
Annual processing fee: $75
(enroll 26 or more employees):
All individuals receive a 30% discounted national dues rate
Receive 2 Corporate Bonuses
Annual processing fee: $100
- One AFWA Women Who Count National Conference full registration
- One basic booth package at the AFWA Women Who Count National Conference (valued at $1400)
- One article submission to AFWA monthly eNewsletter, Accountability
- One Social Media Blast of your company’s message across AFWA social pages including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
ALL CORPORATE MEMBERS RECEIVE
- Company name on AFWA.org
- Company name listed in AFWA annual Impact Report
AFWA Membership Benefits
Access to online learning and networking:
- Educational webinars with CPE
- On demand resource center
- Discounts from National Partners
- Scholarship opportunities
- Career Center discount for job postings and resume search
- Volunteer opportunities at local and national levels
- Access to the AFWA Member Directory
- Individual Business Listings in the AFWA Find a Pro public directory
- Online community via Facebook, LinkedIn, and more
Significant discounts on AFWA event and program registrations:
- AFWA National Conference
- Member rates to chapter events and spring conferences
- Monthly Accountability eNewsletter
- Quarterly Foundation of AFWA updates
- Quarterly Young Professionals eNewsletter
- We encourage all our Corporate members to get involved with their local Chapter of AFWA. Chapter dues are not a part of the Corporate Membership Program; local dues are additional and vary by location. National Headquarters can coordinate the process if Chapter membership is desired.
- All members must be employed by the same affiliated group, but may work at different company locations.
- Memberships under the corporate membership program belongs to the company, rather than the individual, and may be transferred within the organization.
- AFWA requests one group payment and a contact for communication throughout the year and for annual renewal notification.