AFWA’s Women Who Count National Conference offers technical education to keep you competitive and professional development courses to empower your potential. Earn up to 20 hours of CPE over three days of networking and education.
|Full Conference||Thru 10/16||On Site|
|Women Who Count Conference including AFWA Day (Saturday-Monday)|
|Women Who Count Conference (Sunday-Monday)|
|One-Day Passes||thru 10/16|
|Day Pass: Sunday OR Monday||Member/Non Member||$249|
|AFWA Day/Pre-Con: Saturday
available for purchase with a Sunday or Monday day pass.
- Saturday registration is inclusive of all AFWA Day and Pre-Conference professional development sessions. All sessions offering CPE.
- Attendees must register for a Sunday/Monday Day Pass or Full Conference to attend Saturday AFWA Day/Pre-Conference. Saturday may be added as an additional session within day-pass registration.
- Day passes are limited to one day only, either Sunday or Monday
- Saturday attendees, please let us know in your registration if you plan to attend the AFWA Annual Business Meeting, and if you would like a box lunch (included)
- Sunday/Monday attendees, please let us know in your registration if you plan to attend the Early Bird sessions. This will help us plan for the appropriate room size.
- Additional guest tickets for the Welcome Reception, Fundraising Lunch, or Awards Lunch may be purchased within registration.
- Tickets for the Foundation’s Monuments by Moonlight and the DC Chapter’s Ghost Tour must be purchased separately from your registration.
- Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 859-219-3532
Monuments By Moonlight hosted by the Foundation of AFWA: Conference attendees and friends are invited to join the Foundation of AFWA on this 4 hour bus tour of the beautiful of Washington, D.C. Sunday, October 29.
Alexandria’s Original Ghost Graveyard Tour hosted by the DC Chapter of AFWA: Conference attendees and friends are invited to join the DC Chapter on this six-block walking tour of Alexandria’s historic Old Town with stories of unsolved mysteries, tales of romance, and angry ghosts. Monday, October 30.
- Online Registration: Complete registration and payment online here. Credit card payment and pay by check/invoice options available.
- Mail: Your completed registration form, with payment information, may be mailed to AFWA, Attn: Women Who Count Conference, 2365 Harrodsburg Road, A325, Lexington, KY 40504
- Email or Fax: send completed registration form, with payment information, to email@example.com or (859)219.3532
All registrations must be accompanied by a check or credit card number for the full registration fee. Checks are to be made payable in U.S. funds to “Accounting and Financial Women Alliance” Registrations can not be processed without full payment.
Advance registration will be confirmed in writing before the conference. Badges and program materials may be picked up at the Annual Conference registration desk at the conference.
Notification of cancellation must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations submitted by October 1, will be subject to a $100 cancellation fee. Substitutions are allowed at any time but must be submitted to AFWA Headquarters via email (email@example.com) or fax (859.219.3532). Registrants who fail to attend the National Conference are responsible for full payment.
Special Note to the Disabled
AFWA wishes to ensure that no individual with a disability is excluded, denied services, segregated or otherwise treated differently from other individuals because of the absence of an auxiliary aid or service. If an auxiliary aid or service identified with the Americans with Disabilities Act is required, please contact AFWA Headquarters at (859) 219.3532 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Continuing Professional Education Hours
Earn up to 20 hours of credits at the AFWA National Conference. Four days of sessions are offered during the meeting with topics of interest to those in public and private accounting as well as education and government. Attendees are responsible for determining their individual state’s requirements for CPE.
AFWA is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as sponsors of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses of CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org