Check out the 2018 Chapter Challenge Toolkit for ideas, resources, and webinars to support your membership goals >> Go!
Recruit. Retain. Engage.
It’s important to view your membership in three phases, recruitment, engagement, and retention. This manual will walk you through helpful tips and ideas for each phase and provide overall guidance for developing and achieving membership goals. >> Download the guide
Your Chapter Reports are available in real-time and on-demand through the Chapter Dashboard. Reports include Active Members, New Members, Terminated Members, and Membership Financials. Pull these reports on a monthly basis to keep up with your members – welcome new members and remind expiring members to renew.
BROCHURES AND FLYERS
- 2018 New Member Referral Program: Print this flyer to share with Chapter members to help promote AFWA’s Membership Referral Program
- Membership Flyer: Easy to print. Great message about AFWA. Contact email@example.com to add your Chapter’s information.
- Student Membership Flyer: Students find different take aways from membership than AFWA professional members. This flyer highlights those student benefits.
- NEW – Employer Benefits: This brochure is perfect to share with businesses to express benefits of AFWA membership for both employers and employees
- NEW – Recruiting Young Professionals: If you’re Chapter isn’t actively pursing young professional members, you may want to add this demographic to your strategy. This document will tell you the why and how to recruiting YP members.
- New Member Engagement: Are you properly welcoming and engaging your new members? Here are few tips to get you started.
- Converting Guests: Once guests begin attending you’ll meetings, you’ll need to follow up and invite them to join AFWA. Here are some helpful tips.
- Membership Retention Talking Points: How to respond to their reason for leaving
- Membership Challenge: Made available as a resource guide for Chapters participating in the 2017 Chapter Challenge, this packet has some great ideas and lays out a plan to recruit new members
- ’17-’18 Membership Application: For when the online application isn’t available, potential members may complete their membership via the AFWA Member Application.
- Retired Application: Members interested in retired status must complete and submit a qualification form to national headquarters
- Emeritus Application: Members may apply for or be nominated for Emeritus status. Tip: Celebrate a long-time member with a surprise emeritus certificate!