AFWA offers a variety of networking and educational events for our members and guests. In addition to professional continuing education presentations, you’ll find wine tastings, golf lessons, and painting sessions. Because we believe networking should be fun! And when you unwind in a casual non-intimidating setting, you can connect beyond “who do you work for?” and “what do you do?”
CPE offered last year
258 CPE from local Chapter events in 2017
21 CPE offered at the 2017 Women Who Count Conference
20 CPE offered free to members through live webinars
AFWA Chapters across the country host networking and education events year round. Always check with your local AFWA Chapter for the most-up-to date schedule. Find an AFWA Chapter near you.
Does your chapter have an event coming up that you’d like to add to our calendar? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phoenix, AZ | 7/17/2018 – Greater Phoenix Economic Council (1 CPE), Joint Meeting with IMA, more info
- Buffalo, NY | 7/18/2018 – Thin Man Brewery Happy Hour, more info
- San Diego, CA | 7/19/2018 – OB Brewery Networking, more info
- Syracuse, NY | 7/20/2018 – Bowling Night, more info
- Seattle, WA | 7/25/2018 – Summer Social, more info
- Baltimore Chapter | 7/25/2018 – Call-In Meeting, more info
- Grand Rapids, MI | 8/16/2018 – Friends and Family Fundraiser, more info
- Denver, CO | 9/27-28/2018 – Rocky Mountain Area Conference (16 CPE), more info
Check back often for new webinars. Questions? Contact email@example.com
All times listed are Eastern
- 8/10/2018, 1:00pm ET – Chapter Training: Engage
- Engaging your members through activities and volunteer opportunities will help keep your chapter strong
- Register now
- 8/22/2018, 1:00pm ET – Chapter Training: Submitting CPE
- Tips to submit your Chapter CPE Packets for fast approval – including important NASBA updates
- Register now
- 8/28/2018, 1:00pm ET – The Opioid Epidemic & The Role of the Financial Advisor
- As the staggering numbers of opioid addiction, overdoses & deaths continue to escalate…so does the threat on the economy, family finances and retirement dreams. Protecting your client’s assets goes far beyond insurance, investments and deploying tax-saving strategies…are you prepared to guide your clients through this unforgiving battle?
- 1 CPE, Specialized Knowledge
- AFWA Members login for free registration
- Non-Members $25: Registration coming soon.