AFWA offers a variety of networking and educational events for our members – many offering CPE through AFWA’s NASBA registration. From the monthly local Chapter meetings featuring educational topics, to Spring and National Conferences, to our lineup of webinars, we’ve got something for you!
CPE offered last year
- 345 CPE from local Chapter events
- 24 CPE offered at the 2016 AFWA National Conference
- 20 CPE offered free to members through live webinars
Does your chapter have an event coming up that you’d like to add to our calendar? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jackson, MS | 5/2/2017 – How Money Works, more info
- Greenville, SC | 5/3/2017 – New and Emerging FASB Standard Setting Activities Relevant to Credit Unions, more info
- Tacoma, WA | 5/10/2017 – Forensic Accounting with Peet & Associates, LLC (1 CPE), more info
- Kansas City, MO | 5/16/2017 – Dan Crumb of the Kansas City Chiefs, more info
- McClean, VA | 5/16/2017 – A Woman’s Guide to Financial Planning, more info
- Omaha, NE | 5/16/2017 – 2017 Annual Public Relations Dinner & CPE Event (4 CPE), more info
- Costa Mesa, CA | 5/17/2017 – Gourmet Cooking Class, more info
- Glen Allen, VA | 5/18/2017 – Public Relations Dinner to recognize scholarship recipients, more info
- Chattanooga, TN | 5/19/2017 – AFWA Spring Meeting. Join the Chattanooga Chapter for a day of CPE and attend the installation of the National Board of Directors. More information coming soon.
- Silicon Valley Chapter | 5/23/2017 – New Board Installation, more info
- Seattle | 5/24/2017 – Internal Audit with Protiviti (1 CPE), more info
AFWA Members >> login now to register FREE for upcoming webinars (from the Members Portal homepage, select webinars in the sidebar navigation)
Non-Members/Guests >> Select the registration link below. Register for 4 webinars and your 5th will be free!
All attendees will receive handouts and a recording of the webinar. Check back often for new webinars added. Questions? Contact email@example.com
All times listed are Eastern
- 5/25/2017, 8pm – Savvy Series – Self-Care: Making yourself priority #1 (1 CPE, Personal Development) Guest Registration
- 6/15/2017, 8pm – Savvy Series – Difficult Conversations: Discuss what really matters (1 CPE, Communications)
- 7/20/2017, 3pm – Savvy Series – Modern Mentoring: Advice for today’s business (1 CPE, Personal Development)
- 8/17/2017, 8pm – Savvy Series – Conflict Management: Tips for handling it like a boss (1 CPE Personal Development)
- 9/21/2017, 3pm – Savvy Series – Your Body Says it All: Reading Nonverbal Ques (1 CPE, Communication)
- 11/30/2017, 8pm – Savvy Series – Hey, I’m Over Here: 7 Tips to stay relevant (1 CPE, Personal Development)
- 12/14/2017, 3pm – Savvy Series – Keep on Going: 6 Tips for increasing motivation (1 CPE, Personal Development)