AFWA offers a variety of networking and educational events for our members – many offering CPE through AFWA’s NASBA registration. From the monthly local Chapter meetings featuring educational topics, to Spring and National Conferences, to our lineup of webinars, we’ve got something for you!
CPE offered last year
258 CPE from local Chapter events in 2017
21 CPE offered at the 2017 Women Who Count Conference
20 CPE offered free to members through live webinars
AFWA Chapters across the country host networking and education events year round. Always check with your local AFWA Chapter for the most-up-to date schedule. Find an AFWA Chapter near you.
Does your chapter have an event coming up that you’d like to add to our calendar? Contact email@example.com.
- Jackson, MS | 5/3/2018 – Managing Distractions in the Workplace, more info
- Syracuse, NY | 5/4/2018 – Painting with a Twist, more info
- Buffalo, NY | 5/10/2018 – Cyber Security Fraud update, more info
- Chattanooga, TN | 5/10/2018 – Spring CPE Seminar (8 CPE), more info
- Tacoma, WA | 5/14/2018 – The Sharing Economy: Perks and Pitfalls (1 CPE), more info
- McLean, VA | 5/15/2018 – Fraud Risk Management & Cyber Security (1 CPE), more info
- Phoenix, AZ | 5/17/2018 – Happy Hour!
- Mesa, AZ | 5/18/2018 – Empowering Today’s Accountant (8 CPE), more info
- Mesa, AZ | 5/18/2018 – National and Foundation Board of Directors Installation Dinner, more info
- Omaha, NE | 5/22/2018 – 2018 Annual Public Relations Dinner and CPE Event (4 CPE), more info
- Wauwatosa, WI | 5/22/2018 – Self-Care is Non-Negotiable (1 CPE), more info
- San Ramon, CA | 5/23/2018 – Revenue Recognition Changes: how to prepare and succeed (1 CPE), more info
- Seattle, WA | 5/23/2018 – The Future of Accounting with Danetha Doe (1 CPE), more info
- San Diego, Ca | 5/24/2018 – The Finest Family Gift: Creating an Estate Plan, more info
- San Diego, CA | 6/21/2018 – Annual PR Dinner, more info
- Seattle, WA | 6/27/2018 – Board Installation, more info
- Seattle, WA | 7/25/2018 – Summer Social, more info
Check back often for new webinars. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All times listed are Eastern
- 5/9/2018, 1:00pm ET – The Art and Science of Business Valuation with Laura Anastasio of Porto Leone Consulting, LLC
- 5/22/2018, 11:00am ET – Courageous Conversations: How to Say Everything That You Wish You Didn’t Have To with Susan Ann Koenig, JD
- 6/6/2018, 1:00pm ET – Today’s AFWA: Features and Benefits of AFWA Membership
- For new and potential members
- Free, register now