AFWA Music City, Nashville, TN
AFWA Chapters across the country hosts networking and education events year round. Always check with your local AFWA Chapter for the most up to date schedule.
Does your chapter have an event coming up that you’d like to add to our calendar? Contact email@example.com.
- Tacoma, WA | 2/13/2017 – Economic Update (1 CPE), more info
- Ames, IA | 2/15/2017 – Business and Accounting Culture in Sweden, more info
- Rancho Cordova, CA | 2/15/2017 – 2017 Job Market: The Accounting & Finance Employment World (1 CPE), more info
- Nashville, TN | 2/16/2017 – Mentor Mixer, more info
- San Diego, CA | 2/16/2017 – Workers’ Compensation Updates & How it Effects You the Employer! more info
- Irvine, CA | 2/18/2017 – Networking Event at ChocXO, more info
- Bellevue, WA | 2/21/2017 – Student Night, more info
- Little Rock, AR | 2/21/2017 – Time Management (1 CPE), more info
- Mesa, AZ | 2/21/2017 – Non Profit Accounting (1 CPE), more info
- Washington D.C. | 2/21/2017 – Student Night, advice for preparing resumes, the interview process and creating credibility, more info
- Atlanta, GA | 2/22/2017 – Generational Diversity panel, more info
- Kansas City, MO | 2/23/2017 – Women in Leadership, more info
- Santa Clara, CA | 2/28/2017 – 2016 Tax Update and Outlook for 2017, more info
- Jackson, MS | 3/2/2017 – with Mississippi State Treasurer Lynn Fitch, more info
- Casper, WY | 3/9/2017 – Women of Distinction luncheon, more info
- Nashville, TN | 3/16/2017 – Cyber Security luncheon, more info
- Kansas City, MO | 3/21/2017 – Esther George, President of the Kansas City Federal Reserve Bank, more info
- Washington D.C. | 3/21/2017 – Ms. Maya MacGuineas, President of the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, as well as the head of the Campaign to Fix the Debt, more info
- Plano, TX | 3/26/2017 – Annual Scholarship Wine Dinner, more info
- Rancho Cordova, CA | 4/4/2017 – Student Night and Career Fair, more info
- Chattanooga, TN | 5/19/2017 – AFWA Spring Meeting. Join the Chattanooga Chapter for a day of CPE and attend the installation of the National Board of Directors. More information coming soon.
AFWA offers webinars throughout the year to hear from inspirational female professions and build critical competencies for success. Most webinars deliver 1 hour of CPE. All webinars are FREE for AFWA members and just $25 for non-members.
AFWA Members (Free) >> login now to register FREE for upcoming webinars (from the Members Portal homepage, select webinars in the sidebar navigation)
Non-Members/Guests ($25) >> Select the registration link below. Register for 4 webinars and your 5th will be free!
All attendees will receive handouts and a recording of the webinar. Check back often for new webinars added. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All times listed are Eastern
- 2/14/2017, 8pm – Ask the Pro – Julie Snow, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Wiley CANCELED – NEW DATE COMING SOON
- 2/23/2017, 8pm – Savvy Series – Emotional Intelligence: “People Person Skills” (1 CPE, Personal Development) Guest Registration
- 3/23/2017, 3pm – Savvy Series – Handling Emotions: Staying calm and cool in stress (1 CPE, Personal Development) Guest Registration
- 4/20/2017, 3pm – Savvy Series – Business Writing: Knock’em dead with panache (1 CPE, Communications) Guest Registration
- 5/25/2017, 8pm – Savvy Series – Self-Care: Making yourself priority #1 (1 CPE, Personal Development) Guest Registration
- 6/15/2017, 8pm – Savvy Series – Difficult Conversations: Discuss what really matters (1 CPE, Communications)
- 7/20/2017, 3pm – Savvy Series – Modern Mentoring: Advice for today’s business (1 CPE, Personal Development)
- 8/17/2017, 8pm – Savvy Series – Conflict Management: Tips for handling it like a boss (1 CPE Personal Development)
- 9/21/2017, 3pm – Savvy Series – Your Body Says it All: Reading Nonverbal Ques (1 CPE, Communication)
- 11/30/2017, 8pm – Savvy Series – Hey, I’m Over Here: 7 Tips to stay relevant (1 CPE, Personal Development)
- 12/14/2017, 3pm – Savvy Series – Keep on Going: 6 Tips for increasing motivation (1 CPE, Personal Development)