AFWA Music City, Nashville, TN
AFWA Chapters across the country hosts networking and education events year round. Always check with your local AFWA Chapter for the most up to date schedule.
Does your chapter have an event coming up that you’d like to add to our calendar? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jackson, MS | 3/2/2017 – with Mississippi State Treasurer Lynn Fitch, more info
- Casper, WY | 3/9/2017 – Women of Distinction luncheon, more info
- Atlanta, GA | 3/16/2017 – Strike out Stress, more info
- Nashville, TN | 3/16/2017 – Cyber Security luncheon, more info
- Tustin, CA | 03/16/2017 – Speed Networking Mixer, more information
- Kansas City, MO | 3/21/2017 – Downtown Kansas City, Back in the Game, more info
- Santa Clara, CA | 3/21/2017 – A Journey of $8.5 million Fraud, more info
- Washington D.C. | 3/21/2017 – Ms. Maya MacGuineas, President of the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, as well as the head of the Campaign to Fix the Debt, more info
- La Jolla, CA | 3/23/2017 – Benefits Compliance & ACA 2017 Legislative Updates, more info
- Plano, TX | 3/26/2017 – Annual Scholarship Wine Dinner, more info
- Milwaukee, WI | 3/28/2017 – The Battle to Achieve Gender Diversity in the C-Suite, more info
- Rancho Cordova, CA | 4/4/2017 – Student Night and Career Fair, more info
- Dallas, TX | 4/25/2017 – Networking event, more info
- Santa Clara, CA | 4/25/2017 – Spring Gala and Scholarship Awards Night, more info
- Tustin, CA | 4/26/2017 – Speaker Dinner meeting, more info
- Kansas City, MO | 5/16/2017 – Dan Crumb of the Kansas City Chiefs, more info
- Costa Mesa, CA | 5/17/2017 – Gourmet Cooking Class, more info
- Chattanooga, TN | 5/19/2017 – AFWA Spring Meeting. Join the Chattanooga Chapter for a day of CPE and attend the installation of the National Board of Directors. More information coming soon.
AFWA offers webinars throughout the year to hear from inspirational female professions and build critical competencies for success. Most webinars deliver 1 hour of CPE. All webinars are FREE for AFWA members and just $25 for non-members.
AFWA Members (Free) >> login now to register FREE for upcoming webinars (from the Members Portal homepage, select webinars in the sidebar navigation)
Non-Members/Guests ($25) >> Select the registration link below. Register for 4 webinars and your 5th will be free!
All attendees will receive handouts and a recording of the webinar. Check back often for new webinars added. Questions? Contact email@example.com
All times listed are Eastern
- 2/14/2017, 8pm – Ask the Pro – Julie Snow, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Wiley CANCELED – NEW DATE COMING SOON
- 2/23/2017, 8pm – Savvy Series – Emotional Intelligence: “People Person Skills” (1 CPE, Personal Development) Guest Registration
- 3/23/2017, 3pm – Savvy Series – Handling Emotions: Staying calm and cool in stress (1 CPE, Personal Development) Guest Registration
- 4/20/2017, 3pm – Savvy Series – Business Writing: Knock’em dead with panache (1 CPE, Communications) Guest Registration
- 5/25/2017, 8pm – Savvy Series – Self-Care: Making yourself priority #1 (1 CPE, Personal Development) Guest Registration
- 6/15/2017, 8pm – Savvy Series – Difficult Conversations: Discuss what really matters (1 CPE, Communications)
- 7/20/2017, 3pm – Savvy Series – Modern Mentoring: Advice for today’s business (1 CPE, Personal Development)
- 8/17/2017, 8pm – Savvy Series – Conflict Management: Tips for handling it like a boss (1 CPE Personal Development)
- 9/21/2017, 3pm – Savvy Series – Your Body Says it All: Reading Nonverbal Ques (1 CPE, Communication)
- 11/30/2017, 8pm – Savvy Series – Hey, I’m Over Here: 7 Tips to stay relevant (1 CPE, Personal Development)
- 12/14/2017, 3pm – Savvy Series – Keep on Going: 6 Tips for increasing motivation (1 CPE, Personal Development)